Annual R.F.P. Awards
The IAFP is proud to announce the first Annual R.F.P. of the Year Awards.
Purpose of the Award:
To recognize the success and contributions of a Registered Financial Planner, as the “R.F.P. of the Year” with two runners up recognized as Outstanding R.F.P.
All current R.F.P.s are eligible for nomination, except those currently serving on the IAFP Board of Directors. The R.F.P. should have a minimum of five years of IAFP membership.
IAFP awards are granted in the following categories:
• R.F.P. Of The Year – One R.F.P. selected from among the nominated R.F.P.s as the top R.F.P. for 2016.
• Outstanding R.F.P. – Two runner ups for 2016.
Fellow R.F.P.s are invited to nominate a R.F.P. for consideration in the awards program. A document up to 300 words is to be submitted detailing how/why the R.F.P. is an outstanding R.F.P., focusing on the following evaluation criteria:
Factors to be considered include:
• Advisor’s contribution to the development of new R.F.P. planners.
• Volunteer efforts with IAFP committees, conferences and Board.
• Leadership in financial planning profession.
• Demonstrated alignment with the needs of clients and the relationship of trust.
• Commitment to transparency, integrity and education of clients.
• Demonstrates excellent technical skills and professional development.
• Excellent client service and relationships.
Nomination documents should be forwarded to the IAFP office via email to email@example.com attn: Tracey Kutny.
The evaluation is conducted by an awards committee consisting of 3 Board members. If a Board member works with a nominee, then an alternate Board member would be selected. Announcements of the award winners are made at the annual IAFP conference. Although desirable, it is not necessary for the R.F.P. to be at the conference in order to receive the award.
June 30, 2016
Last updated: 03 Mar 2016 10:16 AM
Use a combination of Search Options to find advanced financial planners in your area, or with the specializations and qualifications you need. Find specific R.F.P.s (Registered Financial Planners) by name, other designation, method of compensation, or postal code.
Only Professional Members of the IAFP (R.F.P.s) are listed in "Find a Planner"
Stay connected with us in your favorite flavor!
Copyright 2012 I.A.F.P.All Rights ReservedBack to the top